What does a Property Manager do?
Property Managers deal directly with prospects, landlords and tenants, saving you time and worry over marketing your rentals, collecting rent, handling maintenance and repair issues, responding to tenant complaints, dealing with VCAT and even pursuing evictions.
Our Property Management Partners:
Real Estate Wealth has partnered with an exceptional and professional property management agency located in Melbourne.
- Boutique agency with mature team that micro manages your single investment or property portfolio Melbourne wide
- 100% Property Management focussed
- Accredited REIV members (Real Estate Institute of Victoria)
- Final inspection & defect management for Off the Plan settlements
- Experienced and diligent builder defect management beyond the usual 12 week defect period
- Immediate Private Inspection policy ie. We meet potential tenants early in the morning, evening or within a 20 minute timeframe if they wish to conduct a private inspection of a property
- Diligent & lightning fast screening of applications to secure the correct tenants
- Bills & levies management paid from rent
- Dedicated compliance
- Absolute & no nonsense rent arrears management
- End of Financial Year statement available on the 1st business day of NFY by 3pm
- If the property is purchased in a Super Fund we are able to provide complimentary annual Property Valuations for your Super Fund manager
- Senior property manager with 20 years’ experience
- Same team members for the last 5 years
- We are always available on email, sms or phone
- Environmental conscience – we are proudly a 90% paperless office – striving for 95% in 2019
- All correspondence is electronic
- Online system which permits landlords & tenants to access their individual information 24/7
- We regard tenants with as great importance as we do landlords
- Keen to do business
- We truly don’t just manage property – we care for it
Please Contact Us for more information. Thank you.